Whilst a Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Program are fundamental to reduce, to a certain extent, the risk of Legionnaires' disease, it may also be necessary to carry out remedial works on the water system for Legionella control to reduce the risk further.
Our dedicated after sales team can help with a effective and most importantly cost effective plan of action that is tailor made for your organisation. CLIRA ensure all plumbing works are carried out by highly trained and experienced plumbers with a Legionella risk assessment background to ensure that the remedial actions are completed in accordance with the requirements of ACOP L8.
Our plumbers ensure all the remedial works are carried out in accordance with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
CLIRA are able to offer a wide range of remedial works, such as:
- Installing Thermostatic Mixer Valves
- Removal of dead-legs and dead-ends (redundant pipework or water service) or other unwanted water services
- Insulating water storage tanks and its associated pipe work
- Reconfiguration of pipe work within a cold water storage tank
- Fixing new tank lids and breather/overflow kits
- Installing/replacing ballvalves
- Installing insect and rodent screens on cold water storage tanks
- Installation or replacement of water storage tanks
- Installation or replacement of shower pumps/water pumps
- Installation or replacement of stopcocks, isolation valves, double check valves etc.
Our Engineers are fully qualified, insured and hold Enhanced DBS certification all works are fully certificated for our customers peace of mind.
CLIRA are members of the Legionella Control Association, and registered for all services that we provide for our customers complete piece of mind.