... Complete, Legionella, Independant, Risk, Assessments...
Set up in 2006 CLIRA have been providing expert advice in the Water Hygiene Industry for over 10 years.
Based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire CLIRA provide Legionella Risk Assessments Nationwide, offering an unparalleled professional service, which includes: water testing and monitoring, complete remedial works, and a full training package. Ultimately assisting your business become compliant with current Health and Safety at Work regulations.
With CLIRA you can expect a prompt, efficient and outstanding service. Only at such a high level of quality can we guarantee complete peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality of works provided to our clients.
A full range of our specialist services are as follows;
- Risk assessments conducted in compliance with HSE, L8, HSG 274, BS8558 requirements. Our assessments include full detailed Auto-cad schematics of your premises. Our risk assessments are a living document and should be reviewed regularly or when changes to the water system occur.
- Cooling Tower Risk Assessments and Monitoring.
- Bespoke Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Risk Assessments.
- Chlorination of water storage tanks and domestic services to ACOP L8
- Independent (UKAS) laboratory services, to test water samples for Legionella, Coliforms, Total Bacteria and general water parameters.
- Water Storage tank replacement. Tank refurbishment to current water regulations.
- System flushing and Pre commissioning.
- All Remedial Works.
- Legionella Awareness Training.
- General Consultancy.
CLIRA are members of the Legionella Control Association, Constructionline, CHAS, and hold ISO 9001 and 14001 Accreditations. Our Director is a member of the Water Management Society. All technicians hold an Enhanced DBS check for our customers piece of mind.