... Complete, Legionella, Independant, Risk, Assessments...
Set up in 2006 CLIRA have been providing expert advice in the Water Hygiene Industry for over 10 years.
Based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire CLIRA provide Legionella Risk Assessments Nationwide, offering an unparalleled professional service, which includes: water testing and monitoring, complete remedial works, and a full training package. Ultimately assisting your business become compliant with current Health and Safety at Work regulations.
With CLIRA you can expect a prompt, efficient and outstanding service. Only at such a high level of quality can we guarantee complete peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality of works provided to our clients.
A full range of our specialist services are as follows;
- Risk assessments conducted in compliance with HSE, L8, HSG 274, BS8558 requirements. Our assessments include full detailed Auto-cad schematics of your premises. Our risk assessments are a living document and should be reviewed regularly or when changes to the water system occur.
- Cooling Tower Risk Assessments and Monitoring.
- Bespoke Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Risk Assessments.
- Chlorination of water storage tanks and domestic services to ACOP L8
- Independent (UKAS) laboratory services, to test water samples for Legionella, Coliforms, Total Bacteria and general water parameters.
- Water Storage tank replacement. Tank refurbishment to current water regulations.
- System flushing and Pre commissioning.
- All Remedial Works.
- Legionella Awareness Training.
- General Consultancy.
CLIRA are members of the Legionella Control Association, and are registered for the following services that we provide for our customers complete piece of mind...
- Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
- Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Training Services
- Legionella Analytical Services
A copy of our current membership certificate can be found HERE
The Health and Safety Executive’s document “Legionnaires’ disease, The control of legionella bacteria in water systems, Approved Code of Practice and guidance on regulations” (L8 (Fourth edition)) makes specific reference to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers. The Code of Conduct is designed to ensure that service providers establish and maintain appropriate management systems to enable them to deliver a consistent quality of service provision for the control of legionella. CLIRA work towards and follow The Control of Legionella A Recommended Code of Conduct for Service Providers the latest copy of this can be found HERE.
We are also hold Constructionline, SafeContractor and hold ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditation.
Our Director is a Senior member of the Water Management Society and IHEEM. All technicians hold an Enhanced DBS check for our customers piece of mind.